2 hrs 15 mins
Bursting wtih fresh fruit, sweet, cold and light on a hot Summer Day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pan, bring rhubarb, sugar and water to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes, or till mix is blended and thick. COOL.
- 2Set aside 3/4 C (save the remaining rhubarb for another use). In bowl, combine yoghurt, applesauce, strawberries and reserved rhubarb mix and food coloring.
- 3Fill molds or cups with about 1/4 C fruit mix; top with holders or insert a popsicle stick into each cup. Freeze.
- 48 pops: per pop: 69 calories/0 fat/3mg chole/1g fiber/2g prot/16g carbo
- 5(I believe this is Taste of Home).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Ice Pops
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 20.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g