Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 10 mins
From Kraft. Raspberry or cherry jello also works. Cook time includes chilling time.
- 1 lb fresh rhubarb, cleaned, cut into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- Toss rhubarb with sugar in a 3- or 4-quart saucepan and pour water over top.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Once boiling, cook 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until rhubarb is tender. Remove from heat.
- Add dry gelatin and stir 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Pour into dessert cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.