Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
What can I say? It's good and it's easy! The kids will love baking this and loading it up with Redi-Whip. From the kitchen of Wanda Cupp Thornburg, Moberly MO.
- 6 -8 cups fresh rhubarb, or
- 6 -8 cups frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 white cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Put ingredients in a buttered 9 x 12 x 2-inch pan in even layers in the order that they are given - DO NOT MIX.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour.