Delicious with fresh strawberries and rhubarb.
Make and share this Strawberry Rhubarb Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oatmeal, butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix until crumbly then press half of the mixture into a greased 9"x13" baking pan.
- Cover with the rhubarb and strawberries.
- In a small saucepan, heat the water, cornstarch, and vanilla over medium-low heat until thick and clear, stirring often. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Pour over the rhubarb/strawberry layer.
- Top with the remaining crumb mixture and bake for 60 minutes.
Very good Scarlett516 thanks for sharing. This was a hit. A keeper.
Oh my, was this a treat! I've never cooked with rhubarb before. In fact, a few weeks ago I looked for it in my grocery store and couldn't find it. I found it this time and I'm so glad I made this for dessert. It turns out that I love the rhubarb and strawberry combination! That combined with the oats, brown sugar...oh yum! Thanks so much for a yummy recipe! ~Made for Zee Zesties on the ZWT6~