Strawberry Rhubarb Crunch
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oatmeal, butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix until crumbly then press half of the mixture into a greased 9"x13" baking pan.
- Cover with the rhubarb and strawberries.
- In a small saucepan, heat the water, cornstarch, and vanilla over medium-low heat until thick and clear, stirring often. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Pour over the rhubarb/strawberry layer.
- Top with the remaining crumb mixture and bake for 60 minutes.