Cook1 hr 10 mins
Strawberries and rhubarb, a yummy combination. A little whipped cream would finish this off nicely.
Make and share this Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Topping: Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir just until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Filling: Cut strawberries in 1/4's; place in lg bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and let stand 15 minutes.
- Lightly butter shallow 3qt baking dish.
- Pour filling into dish.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 350* until bubbling (60-70 min).
- Cool on wire rack.