Recipe by thepitclub
A recipe from Gurney's Seed and Nursery Co. I haven't tried it yet, but hopefully reviewers will let me know how it turns out!
Top Review by kkbohmer
Perfect! My favorite rhubarb crumble recipe so far. I used 1/2 c. brown sugar and about 1/4 c. of sugar over the rhubarb (I didn't use strawberries). I baked it in a 7x11 casserole dish. Tasty!
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups chopped raw rhubarb
- 3 -4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine melted butter, rolled oats, 1 cup of flour and brown sugar.
- Firmly press 3/4 of crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Cover with rhubarb and strawberries.
- Combine sugar and 3 tbsp of flour. Sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.