Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe from Gurney's Seed and Nursery Co. I haven't tried it yet, but hopefully reviewers will let me know how it turns out!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine melted butter, rolled oats, 1 cup of flour and brown sugar.
- Firmly press 3/4 of crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Cover with rhubarb and strawberries.
- Combine sugar and 3 tbsp of flour. Sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.