A recipe from Gurney's Seed and Nursery Co. I haven't tried it yet, but hopefully reviewers will let me know how it turns out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine melted butter, rolled oats, 1 cup of flour and brown sugar.
- 3Firmly press 3/4 of crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- 4Cover with rhubarb and strawberries.
- 5Combine sugar and 3 tbsp of flour. Sprinkle over rhubarb.
- 6Cover with remaining crumb mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.3
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g