We love our sweets but unfortunately with diabetes in the family desserts can be problematic. This is a reduced calorie version of an old fashioned favorite. Bob's sells certified gluten free oats for those who are on a gluten free diet but can eat oats. This is a loose crisp that can be spooned , hot, over vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix the oats, oil, salt and 1 TBSP of the sugar in a bowl; set aside.
- 22. Cut strawberries and rhubarb into bite-size pieces.
- 33. Mix fruit with remaining sugar and pour into a baking dish.
- 44. Sprinkle oats on top of the fruit.
- 55. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g