Recipe by Chef 5oh
Top Review by SDB
This is the second time I've made this crisp, and I'm sure I'll be making it often. I did use an 8" square pan as suggested by others. It came out tangy and sweet and crunchy, just like a crisp should. --the second time I made this I didn't have any fresh strawberries, so used whole frozen strawberries (cut in half) and a few handfuls of frozen blueberries. Delicious again!
- 709.77 ml rhubarb, cut into small pieces
- 709.77 ml strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 314.66 ml flour, divided
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml old fashioned oats
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine rhubarb, strawberries, sugar, 1/3 cup flour and cinnamon. Put into to greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In another bowl combine remaining 1 cup flour with brown sugar, oats and nutmeg. Add butter and blend well. Sprinkle over rhubarb/strawberry mixture pat gently.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes in preheated oven.