1 hr 5 mins
This recipe uses a boxed cake mix and makes this fresh-fruit treat extra quick and easy. The recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees; coat an 11x7x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Place rhubarb in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with granulated sugar and then with gelatin.
- 3Sprinkle the cake mix over the gelatin and then drizzle with 3/4 cup water.
- 4Stir in the melted butter.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes.
- 7Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 8Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve with whipped topping, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 264.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g