- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced rhubarb
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a 2-quart saucepan; stir in rhubarb, strawberries, lemon juice and butter.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture into a 1 3/4- quart baking dish.
- Cut biscuits in half, and arrange around edge and center of dish.
- Combine 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cobbler.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or just until biscuits are browned.