Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this recipe card at my local Meijer store. Cook time is chill time after assembled.
- 3 1⁄2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9 ounces graham cracker pie crust
- In a medium saucepan, combine rhubarb and 1.5 cups water. Cook and stire over medium heat 15 mins or until tender. Remove from heat; stir in sugar and gelatin mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Stir pineapple, chopped strawberries and almond extract into rhubarb mixture; fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or until set.