Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Guess what the surprise is in this recipe? Kinda different...don't you think?
Top Review by Elkaybee
I halved the ingredients but found there was way too many raisins which seemed to overpower the dish. I quartered the strawberries, maybe they needed to chopped finer and I thought the whole relish was a little a little dry. I am not sure of the life of this relish. I will try it again with only about 1/4 cup raisins.
- 2 1⁄2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 3 cups raisins
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, fresh grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (fresh is best)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground