Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this completely by accident, and i love it! I use Yoplait thick and creamy yougurt, i think it gives the drink the best texture, and I also use the condensed frozen juice, welches white grape is the best, but apple also works, depends on how sweet you like it. I also found substituting 1 Delmonte Fruit chiller in polar raspberry tastes better to me than the frozen berries themselves. To each his own. For a healthier smoothie use light yougurt, no sugar added juice, and skim milk.
- Add one cup of juice, strawberries, and raspberries into a blender.
- Blend until most of the chunks are broken down, you will have to stop the blender and stir the contents to make sure all the big pieces get to the bottom.
- Add the 2 yougurts and blend on liquify, slowly adding more juice/milk/water until the smoothie is the right consistancy for you.
- If you add too much and it becomes watery, you can add more frozen berries and/or yogurt.
- Adding the additional liquid is trial and error to determine which you prefer according to how sweet you like your smoothie. The juice will be the sweetest choice, then milk, then water.
- Serve immediately.