Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cute delicious single serving coffee cakes.
Make and share this Strawberry & Raspberry Coffee Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir to mix.
- In a second bowl, add the egg, milk, vanilla and butter; stir to mix; add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Fill cupcakes liners until about half full.
- Toss strawberries & raspberries with corn starch.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of berries evenly over the top of batter in each cupcake.
- To make the topping: Combine the flour and sugar in a bowl.
- With a pastry blender, cut in the butter until consistency of coarse crumbs. Stir in oats.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over the strawberries (about a heaping tablespoon per cupcake).
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 min minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!