1/1 Photo of Strawberry Puree
Lots of recipes call for puree as an ingredient but dont tell how to make it....here is how!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, dry, and stem berries.
- 2Place in food processor or blender.
- 3Process until liquid with pulp.
- 4If desired or needed, sweeten with sugar or honey.
- 5Use as a topping or in recipes calling for puree.
- 6Note: 1 pint berries will yield about 1 1/2 cups puree.
- 7Frozen berries can be used the same way, thaw for about 15 minutes before processing.
- 8Note: 1 pound package of frozen berries will yield about 2 cups puree.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Puree
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g