Lots of recipes call for puree as an ingredient but dont tell how to make it....here is how!
Make and share this Strawberry Puree recipe from Food.com.
- Wash, dry, and stem berries.
- Place in food processor or blender.
- Process until liquid with pulp.
- If desired or needed, sweeten with sugar or honey.
- Use as a topping or in recipes calling for puree.
- Note: 1 pint berries will yield about 1 1/2 cups puree.
- Frozen berries can be used the same way, thaw for about 15 minutes before processing.
- Note: 1 pound package of frozen berries will yield about 2 cups puree.