Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and beautiful spring and summer punch.
Make and share this Strawberry Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Add lemonade concentrate, strawberries, and sugar to an electric blender container.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour ingredients into a punch bowl; add tea and stir to mix.
- Pour in ginger ale and ice cubes if desired; I usually put ice in the individual cups and then ladle the punch into the individual cups.
- Need to serve the punch immediately after adding the ginger ale.
I found this recipe in the 1982 Canadian Living Merry Christmas Cookbook. The only changes I made were to add 2 cups of cold water & use diet ginger ale. A very pretty & delicious punch! Doesn't make a very big batch, though.
This is a good punch and was enjoyed by my guests. My kids didn't like the little strawberry bits in it though.
Delicious! I made this for Easter and everyone loved it - even the men! My brother kept commenting on how addictive it was! A keeper for our family!