Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A delicious and beautiful spring and summer punch.
Top Review by Debbb
I found this recipe in the 1982 Canadian Living Merry Christmas Cookbook. The only changes I made were to add 2 cups of cold water & use diet ginger ale. A very pretty & delicious punch! Doesn't make a very big batch, though.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Add lemonade concentrate, strawberries, and sugar to an electric blender container.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour ingredients into a punch bowl; add tea and stir to mix.
- Pour in ginger ale and ice cubes if desired; I usually put ice in the individual cups and then ladle the punch into the individual cups.
- Need to serve the punch immediately after adding the ginger ale.