1/1 Photo of Strawberry Punch
A delicious and beautiful spring and summer punch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add lemonade concentrate, strawberries, and sugar to an electric blender container.
- 2Cover and blend until smooth.
- 3Pour ingredients into a punch bowl; add tea and stir to mix.
- 4Pour in ginger ale and ice cubes if desired; I usually put ice in the individual cups and then ladle the punch into the individual cups.
- 5Need to serve the punch immediately after adding the ginger ale.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Punch
Serving Size: 1 (3468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 117.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g