Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I served this punch at my cousin's baby shower. It's very refreshing and very easy to make!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Blend the first three ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into a punch bowl.
- Add Ginger Ale just before serving.
I made this but added a change per gallon I added 2 packets of Black Cherry kool aid do not add the water just add it right into the blender it gives it a zing. bravo Gwenie
Excellent punch, made this for my sister-in-law's birthday party and people loved it! Easy to make, perfect for any large gathering!
This was good. Made it for a baby shower. Thanks