Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Convent Cookery from Rochester Convent Church 1983
- 2 (6 ounce) cans pink lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 3 cups water
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-up, chilled (lemon-lime soda)
- Mix all ingredients, except lemon-lime soda, together and keep chilled in the refrigerator.
- Add 7-up right before serving.
- Serve cold.
Made this up last night for a baby shower we are having on Sunday. I mixed up a glass for me, just to taste and it was really good. Thanks for sharing!