Prep 45 mins
Cook 5 mins
Perfect summer dessert, especially the next day! As it sits, the cookies soften.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (16 ounce) containers frozen sweetened strawberries (thawed)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- Follow instructions on pudding box& make pudding.
- Whip together pudding, Cool Whip& sour cream; chill.
- In saucepan, heat strawberries.
- Mix in gelatin, put in bowl and refrigerate until it gels a bit.
- In (LARGE, DEEP) bowl, put down a layer of wafers, then a layer of the pudding mixture,& then a layer of gelatin mixture.
- Repeat process until bowl is full.
- Keep refrigerated.
Made it for a family reunion. Didn't bring much back home.
This dessert was a big hit at the Memorial Day party I took it to. I will definitely be making this over and over!