Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
Make and share this Strawberry Protein Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (Matrix 5.0 recommended)
- 6 frozen strawberries or 6 fresh strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk (8th Continent Light plain recommended)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free davinci strawberry syrup or 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free Cool Whip
- 4 -5 ice cubes (if using fresh berries)
- Place all ingredients into blender container and process until smooth.
- I used fresh brerries AND ice cubes, but if you use the frozen berries, you might not want the ice.