- 7 chocolate graham crackers, each cut into 3
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar or 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry, chopped
- 9 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- DO FILLING. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and margarine until well-blended and smooth. Add salt, confectionery or powdered sugar and strawberry jam. Beat until fluffy. Add strawberries.
- DO SANDWICH. Take one piece of Grahams. Spread 2 tablespoons of filling on it. Top with another piece of cracker.
- DO ICING. Pour milk into confectionery or powdered sugar. Blend until thick.
- GARNISH. Spread 1 teaspoon of icing evenly on top of each sandwich. Chill. Serve and enjoy.