24 hrs 20 mins
This is the alternate for Frosty Strawberry Squares. My dad and his brothers argue over which is best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed but not too fine
- 3/4 cup margarine or 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1Mix sugar, pretzels and margarine in a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees (will look bubbly).
- 3Set aside to cool.
- 4Cream softened cream cheese.
- 5stir in powdered sugar.
- 6fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- 7fold marshmallows into cream cheese/whipped topping mixture and spread over baked layer.
- 8dissolve gelatin in water.
- 9stir in strawberries and chill until slightly thickened.
- 10spread over cream cheese layer and chill.
- 11this is good to make the day before.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Preztel Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 965.5
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 1604.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 14.9 g