Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an awesome dessert for a potluck or a hot summer day!
- 2 1⁄3 cups broken unsalted pretzels
- 1 cup melted butter or 1 cup margarine
- 12 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups pineapple juice or 2 cups water
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pretzles and butter in bottom of a 9X13 baking dish and press to form a crust.
- Bake 10 Minutes. Cool.
- Beat Cream Cheese and Sugar until well blended and soft.
- Spread over top of cooled pretzle crust.
- Spread whipped topping over cream cheese mixture. Place in Refrigerator.
- Dissolve Gelatin in boiling water or pineapple juice.
- Stir in strawberries and allow to thicken almost to jelled point.
- Spread over whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until completely gelled.