- 2 cups pretzels, coarsely crushed
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (10 ounce) frozen strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pretzels, butter and 4 TBSP sugar and pat into a 9x13 pan. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 6 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 cup sugar. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over cooled pretzel crust.
- Dissolve jello in 2 cups boiling water. Stir in strawberries until berries start to separate and jello sets. Pour onto cheese mixture when slightly thickened and refrigerate.