My daughter gave me this strawberry pretzel salad recipe. It is a favorite of her in-laws. I tried it and it is delicious!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons white sugar; mix well and press mixture into bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until set; set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and white sugar.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly.
- When mixture is about the consistency of egg whites, pour and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until set.