1/8 Photos of Strawberry Pretzel Salad
My daughter gave me this strawberry pretzel salad recipe. It is a favorite of her in-laws. I tried it and it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons white sugar; mix well and press mixture into bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3Bake 8-10 minutes, until set; set aside to cool.
- 4In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and white sugar.
- 5Fold in whipped topping.
- 6Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
- 7Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 8Stir in frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly.
- 9When mixture is about the consistency of egg whites, pour and spread over cream cheese layer.
- 10Refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 499.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g