Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in a Costco magazine. I love that it is easy to make and has limited ingredients. The flavor is slightly tart, so if you like your preserves really sweet just add more sugar.
- Put berries in a small sauce pan. Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook just until it starts to boil.
- Turn heat to medium, stirring frequently and mashing berries.
- After about 15 minutes most of the liquid should be cooked off. Cook until you reach your desired consistency.
- Let cool. Put in container and refrigerate.
- Enjoy your preserve within a week.