Recipe by Chef DMR
Found this in a Costco magazine. I love that it is easy to make and has limited ingredients. The flavor is slightly tart, so if you like your preserves really sweet just add more sugar.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put berries in a small sauce pan. Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook just until it starts to boil.
- Turn heat to medium, stirring frequently and mashing berries.
- After about 15 minutes most of the liquid should be cooked off. Cook until you reach your desired consistency.
- Let cool. Put in container and refrigerate.
- Enjoy your preserve within a week.