Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this in a 5 ingredients or less cookbook a few years a go. I think it goes great with whipped topping and fresh strawberries but I have also frosted it with cream cheese or strawberry frosting and liked it just as much. When I havn't been able to find the cheesecake pudding mix I've used vanilla with just as good results.
- 1 (18 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) packageinstant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients and beat for 2 minutes with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool.
- Frost as desired.
Good cake. IMO not really a pound cake, per se. It is not dense like a traditional pound cake is. Taste is good and if your theme is pink then this is the perfect dessert. I frosted it with a simple cream cheese frosting.