Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
Delicious and beautiful to see. Great for the strawberry lover.
- 1 (18 ounce) pkge. strawberry cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) pkge. instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄4 cup mashed thawed and drained frozen strawberries
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, butter, pudding mix and mashed strawberries in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 9 inch pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 33-38 minutes.
- Frost with a strawberry or cream cheese or whipped cream icing.