Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from one of the TOH recipes. I think chicken breasts would work well, too.
- 1 tablespoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄8 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- In a small bowl, mix together rosemary, tarragon, pepper and salt; rub evenly over both sides of pork chops.
- In another small bowl, mix together vinegarette, scallions, honey and worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook chops in olive oil for 5-6 minutes on each side until browned. Pour the rasp vinegarette mixture over meat in skillet and cook about 4 more minutes or until juices run clear.
- Remove chops to a platter and cover to keep warm. Add sliced strawberries to skillet cooking juices and heat through. Pour over the pork chops and serve.
This had a very good flavor, I enjoyed the vinaigrette dressiong and my husband said the strawberries were great (have to take his word for it - I am allergic) They were tender and the recipe was quite easy. Made for ZWT4.