Recipe by looneytunesfan
Moist, juicy and just right for warm summer evenings, these strawberry-topped pork chops are everyday-easy but special enough to serve guests. The blend of rosemary and berry vinaigrette adds a fruity freshness.
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (1/4-inch slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the vinaigrette, onion, brown sugar, paprika and Worcestershire sauce; set aside. Combine rosemary and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until browned. Pour vinaigrette mixture over meat; cook 3-4 minutes longer or until pork juices run clear.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add strawberries to the cooking juices and toss to coat; serve with pork chops.