Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite salad in the summer and I love sitting on the patio at panera sipping on an iced green tea and enjoying this salad! I just had to find a way to copy it!
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup slice strawberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mandarin orange
- 1 cup pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- grilled chicken breast, chunks (if you want meat)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, i use light
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a seperate bowl.
- Drizzle Desired amount of dressing over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Turned out great. I'd just like to add Panera now sells their poppyseed dressing in stores and that origin Panera salad does not include pineapple
Ok - four stars because the recipe said it made two servings - it actually made 4-6 servings, so I wasted a lot of food. That said, it is an amazing salad. Leftovers won't keep, however, once it's been dressed. I made it without chicken, but chicken would make it a complete meal.
I didn't use chicken in the reipe. Delicious!!! I will make again, even the children enjoyed it and they never want to try anything new.