1/1 Photo of Strawberry Poppyseed Salad (Panera Copycat)
This is my favorite salad in the summer and I love sitting on the patio at panera sipping on an iced green tea and enjoying this salad! I just had to find a way to copy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup slice strawberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mandarin orange
- 1 cup pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 cup pecans
- grilled chicken breast, chunks (if you want meat)
- 1Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk dressing ingredients together in a seperate bowl.
- 3Drizzle Desired amount of dressing over the salad.
- 4Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Poppyseed Salad (Panera Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.0
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 453.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g