- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons cider or 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly and seperated into rings
- 1 head bibb lettuce, cleaned and torn into bite sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, mix first eight ingredients for dressing.
- Blend until completely mixed.
- Divide lettuce among 6 chilled salad plates.
- Arrange strawberries and onion rings on top of lettuce.
- Drizzle with some of the dressing and pass the rest seperately.