Recipe by Motivated Mama
Got this from popcorn.org. Yum! **Easy to adapt with wheat flour, flax seed meal, applesauce, etc.**
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 egg white
- 1 (10 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" x 13" pan; set aside.
- Process flour and confectioners’ sugar in food processor several seconds. Add butter and process until dough comes together.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Lightly brush egg white on top of the mixture. Bake 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Immediately spread preserves evenly over warm crust. Press popcorn into preserves; let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler and drizzle chocolate over cooled popcorn. Cool and cut into bars.