Recipe by Marie
Only four ingredients make up this yummy pastry with strawberry preserves tucked inside. Dust with confectioners' sugar after baking and wait for the raves to begin. Yield is just an estimate. Found on another website.
Top Review by crazycookinmama
These were fabulous!!!! I used blackberry jam, because it's what I had on hand. The only thing I would change next time is to make them bigger!!! They all were gone in a matter of an hour. Between my 3 year old and his daddy, they were scarfed down..lol. Thanks for a great recipe. Not to mention so easy to make!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry preserves
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine softened cream cheese and butter, mixing until well blended.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Roll out dough to 1/8" thickness on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 2 1/2" rounds with cookie cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet and put 1/4 tsp of preserves in center of each circle.
- Moisten edges with cold water and fold in half.
- Seal edges.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.