Recipe by Mama Jen
Ok.. I am sorta famous for making this for BBQ's, Church Potlucks and other gatherings.. And I would LOVE to claim it as my own.. But I actually got this one from my Auntie Nan a couple years back.. I am so glad I did, because everyone ALWAYS raves about this wonderfully EASY recipe.. Hope you enjoy.. :) You can EASILY double this recipe if need be.. (the picture (strawberry w/ blueberry cross) that I have posted is a doubled version on a cookie sheet, instead of a pizza pan) Cooking Time may vary.. But the result won't... :P
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Press dough firmly into greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended (I highly suggest using an electric mixer on high).
- Gently stir in whip cream (I use a wooden spoon).
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with strawberries. Serve immediately using a pizza cutter or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- As you see in the picture. I got creative with it. You can basically use any type of fruit, I am just fond of strawberries and blueberries.