1/1 Photo of Strawberry Pizza
Darlene Summers's Note:
I'm not sure were this originally came from. I believe it came from a magazine, but I got it from one of our potlucks at work. You talk about good? This is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart fresh strawberries (or may use thawed frozen berries)
- 1• Dough: Mix margarine, flour, powdered sugar.
- 2Spread on Pizza pan (may use 1 roll of refrigerator sugar cookies instead of making dough).
- 3Bake at 325° for 13 to 15 minutes. Watch closely for browning.
- 4• Cream Topping: Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip and sugar until creamy; spread on COOLED crust.
- 5• Strawberry Topping: Wash, drain and slice 1 quart berries and add to glaze. Spread on cream topping.
- 6• Glaze: Combine Jello, cornstarch, sugar and water.
- 7Heat to boiling, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 8Cool and spread on cream topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.1
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 233.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 49.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g