This is my FAVORITE dessert! Wonderful in the summer or anytime you can find great strawberries.
Make and share this Strawberry Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (can also use 16 oz)
- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberry glaze (unsure if this is the exact oz. of the continer, can find by strawberries in produce sections)
- 1 quart strawberry, sliced to look like discs so they will lay on the top of the pizza
- Crust: Mix butter, powdered sugar (1/2 cup), flour - form into a ball, spread onto a pizza pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees and let cool. Keep an eye on the crust while cooking - you don't want to over cook it. Remove the crust when it is golden.
- Topping: Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar (1 cup), and cool whip - preferrably using electric mixer. Spread this mixture over the crust after crust is cool.
- On top of white topping, add entire container of glaze and top with sliced strawberries. (you can also mix the strawberries and glaze together and place it on top that way too.
- Serve and enjoy!
Great dessert! I used 8 oz. Cool Whip and 16 oz. of glaze. I think any less would have been hard to spread. This would be great with blueberries on it, too. Thanks!