- 1 (12 ounce) prebaked pizza crusts (such as Mama Mary's)
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup trimmed watercress
- 1⁄2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shaved fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons shelled dry-roasted pistachios, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place crust on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven; arrange goat cheese evenly over crust.
- 3. Combine strawberries, watercress, olive oil, juice, salt, and black pepper; toss gently to coat. Arrange strawberry mixture evenly over goat cheese. Sprinkle pizza with Parmigiano-Reggiano and nuts. Cut into 12 wedges. Serve immediately.