Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Cooking Light's Website.
Make and share this Strawberry, Pistachio, and Goat Cheese Pizza from Cooking Light recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) prebaked pizza crusts (such as Mama Mary's)
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup trimmed watercress
- 1⁄2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shaved fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons shelled dry-roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place crust on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven; arrange goat cheese evenly over crust.
- 3. Combine strawberries, watercress, olive oil, juice, salt, and black pepper; toss gently to coat. Arrange strawberry mixture evenly over goat cheese. Sprinkle pizza with Parmigiano-Reggiano and nuts. Cut into 12 wedges. Serve immediately.