Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a nice breakfast or snack.
Make and share this Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat pineapple yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup ice
- In blender, mix strawberries, juice, yogurt and sugar until smooth.
- With motor running, add the ice, 1 cube at a time; blend until thick.
- If desired, garnish with pineapple wedge and strawberry half.
This was TERRIFIC!!!! We loved how the flavours combined! It was very easy to make. I made 2 changes though. The first one was that I used frozen strawberries and didn't use ice cubes. The second change was that I used cherry yougurt as I didn't have any low fat pineapple yogurt.
Delicious smoothie, especially if you like pineapple, as it is the dominant flavor in this smoothie. I cut the recipe in half for one serving, used frozen strawberries so left out the ice and I omitted the sugar. I also subbed lowfat vanilla yogurt, as I didn't have pineapple on hand. Thanks for sharing Lainey. Made for potluck tag.