Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Great for parties or anytime you want a refreshing drink.
Make and share this Strawberry Pineapple Slush recipe from Food.com.
- In large pot, bring water, sugar, and gelatin to boiling; stirring to dissolve sugar and gelatin.
- Chill about 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Divide mixture among 8 quart size resealable plastic freezer bags. Seal bags and freeze until firm.
- To serve, let bags of juice mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Empty bags into large punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale.
- Break up mixture with spoon until it is a slushy consistency.
- Serve immediately.