Recipe by MelinOhio
This is my very favorite recipe. I could eat this 3 times a day. I need to always double the recipe.
Top Review by Deb's Recipes
Thanks Melody for sharing such a great recipe ~ Your delicious salad is light, refreshing, and very easy to make! I skipped the nuts but added a thinly sliced banana which went well with the strawberries and pineapple. And I used "Lite" frozen whipped topping with the vanilla stirred into it. NOTE: 1 packet Dream Whip mixed with 1/2 cup milk makes 2 cups whipped topping.
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package whipped topping (dream whip)
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced