Recipe by shawnajean
Chunks of chicken and pineapple are cooked in a sweet, spicy sauce. Serve with toothpicks.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into small chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken chunks 5 minutes, until browned on all sides. Reduce heat to medium, and pour in the preserves and chili sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Mix the pineapple chunks into the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking 2 minutes, until heated through. Serve with toothpicks.