Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a healthy and delicious smoothie. I just threw the ingredients into my smoothie maker without measuring, so I will have to guess at amounts. Just use your best judgment. You can't go wrong.
- 1⁄2 banana
- 5 -7 medium strawberries, frozen or fresh
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, fresh,frozen or canned
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 -7 ice cubes
- Put liquid ingredients into blender or smoothie maker first.
- Follow with solid ingredients.
Nice smoothie. Great breakfast! Goes together fast and tastes very summery and tropical. LOVED the pineapple in here! Thanks Dianne!
This is an excellent smoothie that has good nutritive value and taste. I have had this many times during my weight loss days.
i make tese in blender they are great with some yougurt for people that dont like yougurt are a good breakfast for kids on rush