Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sugar free doesn't mean tasteless! Combination of soda, jello and the natural sweetness from strawberries makes this a tasty dessert!
- 1 can diet lemon-lime soda or 1 can diet strawberry soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 pints strawberries, to fill pie shell,about
- Cook soda and cornstarch to boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add jello and stir to dissolve.
- Add strawberries to mixture and stir until all the strawberries are coated.
- Fill pie shell and pour remaining juice over pie.
- Refrigerate until pie is set.
Thank you Taylor my mother loved the pie it made her day she couldn't stop saying how she liked it I would recommend it for any person who is diabetic.
Fantastic! I am not diabetic but I love to try recipes with little or no sugar content. This pie was wonderful and very easy to prepare. Thank you!
I make this for my husband because he is diabetic and it is 1 of his fav's...I love it too!!!! I have served it to many guest and they never have a clue that it is sugar-free and it is loved by all!!!Thanx for sharing this wonderful recipe....