Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a dressed up store-bought strawberry ice cream with whipped topping, cashews, chocolate chips and pieces of a graham cracker pie crust. One scoop won't be enough!
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust, broken into large pieces
- In a mixing bowl, beat ice cream until slightly softened. Fold in the whipped topping, cashews and chocolate chips until blended. Very gently fold in graham cracker crust pieces. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a freeze.