Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The pie my brother always wants for his birthday. Very good in a Cream Cheese Crust (Cream-cheese Pie Crust).
- Bring sugar, water and cornstarch to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add Jell-O, stir until dissolved.
- Cool and then add strawberries.
- Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until it starts to congeal.
- Put in pie shell and cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream to serve.
I had never had a strawberry pie made with Jell-O before, so this recipe was made on 6/25/09 and served on 6/26/09. The recipe was easy enough for a beginner cook to follow. With the amount of sugar and Jell-O I was expecting a much sweeter pie than it turned out to be. But thanks for posting anyway and, "Keep Smiling :) "
This was delicious. I made this for Easter. I used almost 2 pints of strawberries. This was easy pie to make. I used a store bought pie crust in a box and crimped the edges. Put whipped cream on top before serving. Thanks for sharing.