Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy, light summery treat.
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 package frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry juice
- 3 (6 ounce) containers low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Thaw and drain strawberries, saving juice.
- Bring 1/4 cup strawberry juice to boil.
- Pour jello into a large bowl.
- Pour strawberry juice over it and stir until well dissolved.
- Stir in yogurt and 1/2 to 3/4 cup (or desired amount) strawberries.
- Mix well.
- Then fold in cool whip.
- Last, pour mixture into crust.
- Chill in refrigerator at least two hours.
- Best overnight.
- Any berries left over, arrange on top.
This was very easy to make. I made two this morning for our church supper. I did not want to take a chance that the pie would not hold its shape when cut. So I added 1 envelope of Knox Unflavored Gelatine into the hot juice. It came out fine but I think I can get by with only 1/2 package of the Knox next time. The frozen berries do not hold up their shape so I'd suggest to buy 4 to 6 fresh berries to slice and garnish the pie with.